The PCI-5565PIORC Reflective Memory node card provides a high-speed, low latency, deterministic interface that allows data to be shared between up to 256 independent systems (nodes) at rates up to 170 Mbyte/s.
Each Reflective Memory board may be configured with 128 MB or 256 MB of onboard SDRAM.The local SDRAM provides fast Read access times to stored data. Writes are stored in local SDRAM and broadcast over a high speed fiber-optic data path to other Reflective Memory nodes. The transfer of data between nodes is software transparent, so no I/O overhead is required. Transmit and Receive FIFOs buffer data during peak data rates to optimize the host computer and bus performance to maintain high data throughput. PCI-5565PIORC is RoHS compliant. It has improved PIO read performance and firmware that can be upgraded in the field.
- Redundant transfer mode for extra error suppression
- Error detection
- Any node on the network can generate an interrupt in any other node on the network or in all network nodes with a single command
- One independent DMA channel
- 128 Mbyte or 256 Mbyte SDRAM Reflective Memory
- Transfer rate 43 Mbyte/s (4 byte packets) to 170 Mbyte/s (64 byte packets)
- Dynamic packet size, 4 to 64 bytes of data
- Connection with multimode fiber up to 300m, single mode fiber up to 10km
- Up to 256 nodes
- Data written to memory in one node is also written to memory in all nodes on the network
- High speed, easy to use fiber-optic network (2.12 Gbaud serially)
- No processor overhead
- No processor involvement in the operation of the network
- PCI 64-bit 66 MHz transfers, 3.3 or 5V, universal add-in card
Downloads & Resources
Software & Drivers
install reflective memory in your system now!
J-Squared is the world’s largest distributor and authorized global provider of all Abaco systems Reflective Memory devices.
J-Squared Technologies, in partnership with Abaco provides a complete solution to connect PMC, VME, PCI or PCIe nodes together in real time, with a comprehensive suite of network node performance analysis utilities in Windows, Linux or VxWorks.